Friday, February 8, 2008

Goodbye mullet

For some strange reason, both of my babies' hair has grown in as mullets. So today, we took both Ava and Eli in for their first haircuts. Ava is 29 months and Eli is 14 months, that should tell you something about who has more hair. We went to a place in town that only cuts children's hair. The chairs are cars, horses, motorcycles, and other riding toys. Cartoons are blaring from a TV at each station and throughout the "salon".




BEFORE:













Ava was the first vicitm. She picked a Barbie jeep for her "ride". Literally, I wish I was exaggerating, the stylist (and I use that term loosely) made 3 snips and said "all done". Wow, the haircut cost me just about a dollar per second. Onto the next victim.

Eli, as you can clearly see from the picture, thoroughly enjoyed his ride. Daddy had to hold his head (or try, at least). Now, his cut was a bit more complicated, so his cut took at least 2 minutes......I should have gone to beauty school.
AFTER:

No comments: