Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Is there ever a such thing as the perfect picture?

Okay. With a certain holiday coming up (all you dads, better get on the ball if you are saying-"what holiday?"), I wanted to get the perfect shot of my babies for a photo gift. Yeah, right. Try getting my two to sit still, let alone both look at the camera at the same time.

Day one, we shot pictures on our way into church (hey, we were late anyway). I dressed them in matching seersucker- Ava in pink and Eli in blue. Cute, right? Frustrating would be a better word.


Day two involved a trip to the zoo. Again, kids on the go and Eli's hat from last year is now a beanie. Next.....


Day three was a trip to the open space across the street. Better, not perfect, but much better.


After three days of shooting, I settled not on the perfect picture, but the right one. The one that best displays what I love so much about these two- their smiles, silliness, and laughter. Happy Mother's Day to me.

No comments: